Reliant Holdings, Inc. ("Credit Hawk", “we”, “us” or “our”) operates CreditHawk.com and
may operate other websites (collectively the “Site(s)”). The terms “you”, “your”, ”yours”, ”member”,
”members” and “yourself” refer to all visitors/members to the Site(s). This is the Credit Hawk Privacy
Policy (“Policy”) regarding any information we may collect while using the Site(s).
This Policy applies to all personal data that you may provide to us and the personal data
we hold about you. By providing us with your personal data or by accessing, using or viewing the
applicable Site(s) or any of its services, functions or contents (including transmitting, caching or
storing of any such personal data), you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the terms,
conditions, and notices in this Policy. Your email address will only be shared with our mailing partner.
If you do not agree, please cease use of the Site(s) and/or service(s) and DO NOT provide any personal data to us.
Like most website operators, Credit Hawk collects non-personally-identifying information
of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language
preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Credit Hawk's purpose in
collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how you use the Site(s). From
time to time, Credit Hawk may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by
publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Site(s).
Credit Hawk also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet
Protocol (IP) addresses. Credit Hawk only discloses IP addresses under the same circumstances that it
uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to the Site(s) choose to interact in ways that require Credit Hawk to
gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Credit Hawk gathers
depends on the nature of the interaction. In each case, Credit Hawk collects such information only
insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Credit
Hawk. Credit Hawk does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may
prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The information and services provided by us or our affiliates and advertisers are not
intended to be used by persons under 18 years of age. No information collected from children is
knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes by Credit Hawk.
Credit Hawk may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to the Site(s). Credit
Hawk may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Credit Hawk does not
disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Credit Hawk discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying
information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to
know that information in order to process it on Credit Hawk’s behalf or to provide services available at
the Site(s), and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees,
contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the
Site(s), you consent to the transfer of such information to them for the purposes of email marketing.
Credit Hawk will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying
information to anyone outside of our trusted email partners, which may send relevant offers. Other than
to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Credit Hawk discloses
potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a
subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Credit Hawk believes in good faith that
disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Credit Hawk, third parties or
the public at large. If you have supplied your email address, Credit Hawk (and it’s trusted partners)
may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep
you up to date with what's going on with Credit Hawk and our products. If you send us a request (for
example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to
help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Credit Hawk takes all
measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction
of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor's computer, and
that the visitor's browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. Credit Hawk uses
cookies to help Credit Hawk identify and track visitors, their usage of the Site(s), and their website
access preferences. Credit Hawk visitors who do not wish to have cookies placed on their computers
features of the Site(s) may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
If Credit Hawk, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely
event that Credit Hawk goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, your information would be one of the
assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur,
and that any acquirer of Credit Hawk may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this
Ads appearing on the Site(s) may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may
set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an
online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer. This information
allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of
cookies by any advertisers.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Credit Hawk may change this Policy from
time to time at our sole discretion. Credit Hawk encourages you to frequently check this page for any
changes to the Policy. Your continued use of the Site(s) after any change in the Policy will constitute
your acceptance of such change.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or would like more information on our
privacy practices, please write to us at Reliant Holdings, Inc., Attention: Privacy Department, P.O. Box
1275, Indiana, PA 15701. To opt-out of any future messages please click here.
Dated: September 30, 2022
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("personal information"). In particular, our website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
Category A: Identifiers
Examples: A real name, Internet Protocol address, email address, postal address, social security number, or other similar identifiers.
Category B: Information in Customer Records
Examples: A name, Social Security number, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Category C: Internet or Network Activity
Examples: browsing history, search history, information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement
Category D: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete on our website.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website or interactions with our advertisers.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose [or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales (see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights)]. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. [The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.]
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not shared your personal information.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company may have sold your email address, postal address, and phone. To opt out please go to "Do Not Sell My Personal Information"
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting us in any of the ways noted below in Contact Us. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to [45/90] days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, specifically by electronic mail communication.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the "right to opt-out"). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting our webpage and sending us a message.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by visiting our website and sending us a message. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California’s "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an electronic message through our website or write us at our address listed on our webpage.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Please contact our Member Services department at 1-800-251-6144, Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM ET and Saturday from 9 AM to 6 PM ET (excluding holidays).
Or send an e-mail message to [email protected]
You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the address below:
Reliant Holdings, Inc.
PO Box 1275
Indiana PA 15701
Dated: September 30, 2022